I now visit it daily. Here's a clip from their FAQ on the site.
So, essentially, they sell one item a day, for 24 hours, or until it's sold out.
- I see only one item, do you sell anything else?
- No. We sell one item per day until it is sold out or until 11:59pm central time when it is replaced (see next entry for details). However, each item we sell is in stock and typically ships within 2-3 business days.
- What is the schedule for new items?
- The short answer: we offer a new item every single day. The details: a new product is released every morning at 12am central time, seven days a week. (If you're not a morning person, this can be described as every night at midnight. Better?) If a product sells out during its run, a new item will not appear until the next release time. You will know if a product is sold out, because the main page says "SOLD OUT" instead of "I want one". (Clever, eh?)
- I missed yesterday's item, can I still get one?
- No. Each woot.com product is discontinued at 11:59pm central time. That's that. Period. We may get more at a later date if we're lucky, but we offer no guarantees, we allow no backorders, and we have no waiting/notification lists. Too bad.
Pretty simple, eh? Oh, and to see if it's actually a great deal, check here: Woot Compare
Post a Comment